User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    My post is nearly complete. I'm bringing back an NPC introduced by Buggie in one of her first posts ever. Hope you don't mind. If you do object, let me ...

    May 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I was thinking maybe something along the lines of a mask, but as for what abilities it would grant, I was undecided. The point of the mask would also be ...

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And now I may start my post. Hmm... custom items... Put me down for one of those @Tortwag. But only for Zulu. Bloodmoon won't be needing one.

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Does anyone mind if I go ahead and post first? Or would that interfere with possible plans? Namely Tortwag's.

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I lament with you, Tortwag. Take all the time you need.

    May 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And here's my favorite moment.

    May 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Alright everyone, I'll be taking the next post. The group will travel through Sazandora, and I'll narrate from Zulu's 3rd person perspective.

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I reset my game, because I thought I made the wrong choice at that moment. Turns out both choices end up with that scene.

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And due to boredom, I'll institute one of the questions that... one of you used to do. Can't remember which one. I think it was Silver... Anyhoots. What is your ...

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: I'd be happy to write it if you're too busy.

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    That he is, Verser. He's documenting them in his post. Though only submit one if you're certain you'll actually be doing the prequel. Which I'm now working on alone. There ...

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I have finished writing all future Guardian posts. But I'm not posting any of them for a while. I think I made it pretty obvious who he is, but let's ...

    May 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Alright, so next up, the group has to journey back through Sazandora to Terraria, where they'll split up and head their separate ways.

    May 5, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Anger, Madness, and Sorrow Day Negative X “You have power! Power greater than any on this world! Disease bends to your will! Your individual molecules remain at a constant temperature ...

    May 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Dear @AstralHunter You have written an amazing post. Any more words on the subject would diminish it's value. You are truly worthy of the Mod rank you have achieved. Sincerely: ...

    May 4, 2015


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres