User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    It's possible... Yes, I leave it up to the posters to decide. Though bare in mind, if ou convert one, the other's conversion may not go so easily. Mwha ha ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And done. I'll leave the next couple posts completely up to you guys.

    May 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Not so Good Will Hunting Day A5: Morning-ish “Mail call!” Darius and his team all looked in the direction of the shout as they lounged around the campsite. Teemo the ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Posted! Now all I have is a short little Darius post to put up before I turn things back over to you guys for a while.

    May 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    The Gallade straightened up, his muscles seeming to relax. “Thank you.” Alek sighed, his feeling a sense of calm come over him. And it was at that moment the Gallade ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    They can be referenced if you'd like @15253. But if you plan to have them show up at some point, then that means they can't die off in the prequel ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @15253: On whether or not the psyche battle in the latest post was a success.

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: You don't necessarily have to state your reason for your vote for each one. You just need to vote. Things aren't looking good for Avellon. I wonder though... should ...

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And @AstralHunter, you made some very alid points. That's the point of the psyche battles. To break down every individual detail and analyze them to decide whether they are a ...

    May 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Yes, there can be. I'm getting along pretty good by myself on developing the prequel.

    May 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    We still need @Verser, @15253, @AstralHunter, @TheSilverFox, and @Charizard821 to vote. But if a majority is gained, then i'll go ahead with writing the appropriate post.

    May 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ok, so we have one failure and one success. Come on everyone else and vote.

    May 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And I'll be waiting until tomorrow to put up my Zulu post. I'll give you people time to read this one before I put up another one. (And also, Guardian ...

    May 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Alek post is up, introducing the first psyche battle. And how is it going to work? You all decide whether the character in question made a good attempt to convert ...

    May 10, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Snow Cones and Snakes/ Avellon's Revenge Day A4: Sunset Sully waited impatiently on the cliff overlooking the barren plains surrounding Mt. Providence. Alek had started up the mountain several minutes

    May 10, 2015


Carpe Diem
— Catullus