-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
We are about 2 hours away from the 24 hour deadline AstralHunter gave us. Prepare the hounding weaponry!
May 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
No need to feel that way @Charizard821. I'm certain Astral isn't mad at you.
May 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Prepare @Tortwag. Incoming hideout description.
May 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I had seen that exact picture not five minutes ago on IFunny. A+ pic use my friend.
May 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Finished creating the interior design of Darius's hideout. If anyone wants the description, PM me.
May 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
That's why I write all my stuff in a Word document then simply copy and paste it over.
May 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Gladly. Call 1-800-310-2224 in the next hour, and also receive a free Pineapple cannon.
May 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I just wanted a Noivern GIF. Zulu isn't going to evolve for a while, but if the plot goes according to what I'm predicting (and Zulu doesn't die) then I've ...
May 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Working on it now. Hopefully it shall be completed before the night is out.
May 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Nothing is really decided with Darius just yet. He's a wildcard. @Tortwag: I suppose I could break my vow of temporary non-posting and put up a Zulu post. I'll get ...
May 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
That I am @Tortwag. Though I wouldn't want to jump too quickly to Cutthroat Pass.
May 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter: What is Verser's request?
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Wow. Great posts from the both of you Char and 15253. I can't wait to see more of Ren and Riely, and I like the sound of Frost making an ...
May 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
So, who desires to make the next post. I'll be letting things take their course for a while.
May 13, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Got that right Verser.
May 12, 2015
