User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Alrighty @Tortwag, I think you're up next. Go hog wild.

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter, the time gear charm was given to him by a mysterious robed figure back in Greatwood Jungle. He wears it on his neck now. This is a word to ...

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And just to make sure everyone sees I did post... @Tortwag, @TheSilverFox, @AstralHunter, @Verser, @15253, @Charizard821, @Buggiedude... I posted.

    May 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    A parting gift Day A5 Zulu laughed to himself as he watched Twinkiel ecstatic reaction to receiving his cape. Granted, he felt a little twinge of jealousy at not receiving ...

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sorry for the sudden disappearance. My schedule was incredibly busy. But I will now post my Zulu post!

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    My post should hopefully be up by the end of the day. I don't have any plans @Tortwag. Go wild.

    May 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I can now legally vote for our nation's president, if that's any indication. Of course it tastes like binary Verser. I used Binary flavoring.

    May 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I will provide digital cake if that's what you want.

    May 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Good post @AstralHunter. I'll hopefully have my birthday post up before the end of the day.

    May 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Tortwag... What have you done? My inferior mobile device almost crashed at opening that spoiler.

    May 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Drat, you're right. Must... resist... posting a spam society...

    May 19, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Falco's interesting art

    Greetings @Falconer. I have been looking for an artist to possibly take two requests. The requests being two group photos of characters from my Storybook. If you are interested/available, do ...

    May 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And wait a minute Silver. Your navy is the same size as my armada. You didn't 1-up me, you merely closed the gap. So in the end, I win.

    May 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I would carry this further, but I'm afraid I might break the YWS. Though for the record, and armada is bigger than a navy. Especially a Galactic Armada. (Insert Galactic ...

    May 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    You may have a spam army, but I possess a Spam Armada. @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHunter, @AstralHun

    May 19, 2015


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug