-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Impressive new avatar Tortwag. I have some details to share with those planning on being present in the prequel. Since all but two of the Legendries will be on the ...
Jun 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I know there hasn't been much about the last of my four main characters introduced, Tempest. But he's actually pretty significant. I'll probably post more on him once the business ...
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Welcome back Tortwag. I've finished planning on the plot web for the prequel, including the three possible endings.
Jun 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Is anyone in the mood for another Guardian post? I do, after all, have his entire story written up. Though I might wait until after the attack on Darius's hideout.
Jun 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Also, we've almost beat out Lincoln Wood College Prep (or whatever order those words go in) in number of views! Let's keep at it folks!
Jun 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Read the posts. Good job to all three of you, @TheSilverFox, @Verser, @Buggiedude2340. I eagerly await your post @Tortwag.
Jun 9, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Three new posts that aren't even mine? It's not even my birthday. I'll endeavor to read these soon.
Jun 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Also, I've gotten Advisor OracleofGalaxies hooked on Earthbound. Go to my wall to see his reaction to it so far.
Jun 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Got my post up! Enjoy the read. (I know I said an Alek/Felicity post, but I'm going to make the Felicity one separate. Do not be having the angers) If ...
Jun 4, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
The two spies Day A5: About 9:00 A.M. … ish “Damn you.” “That’s getting really old.” “Then it’s about to get ancient, because damn you!” Alek sighed, looking back at ...
Jun 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Expect my post by the end of the day.
Jun 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Ah Summer. The light at the end of the academic tunnel. I will now be 60% more active here than before.
May 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I've been working on a very interesting Alek/Felicity post. Expect it around Saturday or so. I'll probably wait until @Tortwag posts though.
May 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I would recommend all of you go and say hello to @OracleofGalaxies, who recently started a profile here. He is, after all, one of my trusted advisors.
May 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I agree with that @Tortwag. I really enjoyed reading it, and I already can't wait for the next post.
May 26, 2015
