User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I am so excited for the upcoming events in this SB I have planned! Don't forget, someone's got to get Bloodmoon.

    Jun 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Only two more Guardian posts before the flashbacks are over! I'll need to space these out pretty well. And I can gurantee that even if you think the plot is ...

    Jun 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Of course. Anyone may post whenever they wish.

    Jun 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    So, who shall be taking the next post.

    Jun 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ok, so in case anyone hasn't noticed yet, there's a surprise post waiting for you to read. People who I assume haven't read it yet: @Buggiedude2340, @Verser, @15253, @Charizard821, @AstralHunter

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    The end of days Day Negative X It was already nightfall by the time the Kangaskhan got off work at the inn. Being a widow with four kids, not working ...

    Jun 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    You're most welcome. And in case anyone wants to take it further, I ignited a tiny flame of love between her and Fleedjio, if anyone possibly wants to pursue that. ...

    Jun 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    The post is up! And might I say, I'm quite happy with this one.

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Double Dragons Day A5 1:00 P.M. The plan sounded simple enough. Twinkiel would lure away the big scary slaver boss, and Zulu and Fleedjio would free the prisoners. But if ...

    Jun 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Incoming post. Prepare yourself.

    Jun 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Amazing post @Tortwag! I absolutely loved it!

    Jun 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    (That statement was joking and should not be taken as serious passive-aggressive behavior. I am in fact perfectly dine with their being another Vince.)

    Jun 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'd like to point out there's already a Vince the Kecleon, but that's none of my business...

    Jun 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'd prefer to keep it at anything but final evolutions. But of course, I'm getting ahead of myself. We need to get through this one first. Preferably, with the best ...

    Jun 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Very well done nemesis. In the prequel, Hoopa more or less throws himself into the war just to mess with both sides, only attacking whichever one is currently ahead. And ...

    Jun 12, 2015


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus