User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm nearly done with the Alek/Felicity post. I decided to put in a nice, emotional moment for Sully.

    Jul 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Wow, I really missed out in two days. Happy late birthday @AstralHunter and @Buggiedude2340 The Felicity half of the post is almost done, then I'll just have to finish up ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    A Felicity/Alek post coming up. How does Felicity react to Alek's sudden disappearance, as well as to the rumor of a battle between the Resistance and New Order just outside ...

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    He was a good man that made the world a better place with his creativity. He will be missed.

    Jul 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: Once again, you never cease to amaze. An excellent post and quite the scheme dreamt up by Twinkiel. I think I know a place Sully might become a regular ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: One heck of a post. Once again, you're in the lead with the amount of dialogue given by Zulu in your posts. (Step it up you other people!) And ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sorry for the sudden vanishing. I actually almost forgot about the SB I had going in the light of the opportunity of summer. But now I'm back, and shall now ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    After much deliberation, I have finally settled on a main theme for this SB. It's in the soundtrack at the very top if you wish to hear it.

    Jul 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @TheSilverFox: Not as subtle as I'd like to think I am, eh? I totally don't have a surprisingly stealthy Bastiodon name Mekal in the works as a captain. Like I ...

    Jul 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm good with that.

    Jul 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And on that note... who's wanting to post next?

    Jul 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I find instilling excitement regarding what will happen after this SB will encourage people to stick with it. Data sent. I actually don't mind if more than six is on ...

    Jul 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Oops. I think I may have only sent it to Verser and not you. I'll rectify that immediately.

    Jul 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sorry for the wait. Sent the requested information.

    Jul 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I have some material for the prequel SB completed, should anyone wish to preview it. Of course, to avoid spoilers for those that may not wish to see it, I ...

    Jun 30, 2015


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg