User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter: Nope, got em all correct.

    Aug 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Psyche Battles Black Sky ♦ Captain Shane Blackmore: Resolute (N/A) ♦ Blaise: Resolute (N/A) Deoxys ♦ Bloodmoon: Weak-Willed (N/A) - Reserved ♦ Guardian of Life: Black-Hearted (N/A) - Reserved

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @TheSilverFox: Then you already found it. Most people don't look in the SB unless there's a post, so that seemed a good place to hide it. The plot thickens.

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    A mysterious message has appeared somewhere in the SB...

    Aug 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Working on it now. Should be done by the end of the day.

    Aug 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Remember certain videogames where you tended to save right before you made a crucial decision, in case you made the wrong one? Well, @Tortwag, there is no saving here. What ...

    Aug 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    You flatter me @Tortwag.

    Aug 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Alright, I'm now up to speed. Nice posts @15253 and @Charizard821 Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be including two new things in my first post on the ...

    Aug 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And I'm back from Vacation. Time to get up to date on the DT and the SB.

    Aug 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Not technically. The exact location of the plate is still unknown. Sully and Alek never found it. Bust still, I'm glad to be of service.

    Jul 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    You're most welcome @Tortwag. I haven't heard from @Verser, @15253, and @TheSilverFox in a while. I'm going to let them get some stuff in before I carry things any further. ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And posted. Enjoy reading it. Just so ye all know, I'll be off on Holiday on the 28th through the 1st, but I'll still be able to read any new ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    In the dark of the Hive Day A6, 12:00 P.M. “Whirlipede on your left!” “Got it! Ariados above!” “Got it!” Alek and Sully stood back to back in a circular ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: Don't forget though, Sully's got a vendetta against him too.

    Jul 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Nice @Tortwag. I'm glad I created a Tortwag approved villain. There's sort of a hint at his sick motivation towards a certain goal of his that he's given up on. ...

    Jul 25, 2015


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore