User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag The time has come It's up to you to fight Sully And with luck, win However... If you fail... Your next Storybook challenge... Will be to kill her

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Duel in the Pass Part 1 Day A7 “I’m going to kill him.” Sully hissed, again drawing her blade across a stone, sharpening it. “Sully, he did save my life.” ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Sorry for my lack of activity here over the past few days. School has resumed, and despite my earlier release time due to my being a senior, sports has kept ...

    Aug 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: The post is done! I just need to edit a few details to a fix I made, and it's going up. Following that is a Guardian post, and following ...

    Aug 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Actually, due to what I have planned for one of my characters, Hoopa is unavailable as a partner. Should have made that clearer.

    Aug 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Verser: While all the Legendaries (except Deoxys, Giratina, and Arceus) are available to be chosen as Guardians, Hoopa, being the anarchist he is, will be fighting both the Arcean Order ...

    Aug 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Buggie's map, but that's about it.

    Aug 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter: Yes, please move my posts to the new DT.

    Aug 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And don't worry, I'll start us a new DT at the 99 mark.

    Aug 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sorry for the sudden vanish, but I was without a computer yesterday. @Tortwag: Yes indeed. I hoped you'd catch that reference. But the question is will he appear in this ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: Yes indeed. I'm almost done with that post in which Sully simply explains why she thinks Twinkiel needs to die.

    Aug 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    And until then, I'll get some expansion done on Tempest's role in the story, as well as finishing up the Guardian's past. Prepare for Epics.

    Aug 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    This Pokémon Showdown has piqued my interest. Perhaps I shall look into it... @Tortwag: The Hoopa battle doesn't have to happen anytime soon. The musical number could be used at ...

    Aug 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag: I had an idea that I thought of yesterday that I'd like your help with. I want to write a parody of a certain song that would be sung ...

    Aug 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *Activates the @Tortwag signal Tortwag, I need your help with something.

    Aug 6, 2015


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson