User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yes.

    Sep 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yes, there's a long way to go until the prequel and sequel. So let's focus on making Seventeen Plates the best Storybook, like no one ever was! @Charizard821: The voice ...

    Sep 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Prequel. It sets some things up for the sequel

    Sep 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Of course I approve Omni. And let me clear up this world debate going on. The first and prequel take place in the current world being explored. The sequel though... ...

    Sep 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Oh, and for the eventual credits sequence I plan to put together for this SB, I'll need everyone to submit via PM a list of all their own characters created ...

    Sep 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: I have a Noibat falling in love with a Cresselia, a Seviper falling for a Greninja, a Chestnaught falling for a Delphox, and somewhere in the mix is a ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ruin on the Hill DT

    Got it. Hopefully I can spare the time to participate in this Sb.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Or even, dare I say it, being the offspring of your character here. It all depends on how this SB goes down.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Depending on how this one ends greatly effects the sequel. In the worst evening's case, it won't even happen. But you guys have already jumped that hurdle. Short of someone ...

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yep @AstralHunter, there is. And it's going to be amazing.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Besides @TheSilverFox, you know that I plan to continue this regardless of anyone dropping out. I've got an epic trilogy here that I plan to see through to the end.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I'm always here. Everyone else is just busy with other stuff. I have a feeling things will pick up again after @Tortwag makes his post.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ruin on the Hill DT

    Thanks @Verser @15253: One last question. Do you intend for Spartans to be Spartan IIs, IIIs, or IVs?

    Sep 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Buggiedude2340: Clearly, there was a miscommunication somewhere. My mistake. @TheSilverFox: I'll get you mine via PM.

    Sep 2, 2015


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'