User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I'll at least confirm that Deoxys is not Zero.

    Sep 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I think it should be worth mentioning that the Character described in the ongoing Legend in the summary of the SB has already been introduced.

    Sep 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Enemies of the BeanBean kingdom against Zombie fighting fauna? I say let the battle commence.

    Sep 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Also, preparations for the prequel are complete. So once this one is done, I'll take a month long break or so then start it up.

    Sep 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    The final Guardian post is done, and the next Sully post, which stars several other characters including but not limited to, Keela, Tempest, Kyogre, Arthur, Felicity, Rayquaza, Bloodmoon (sort of), ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Hey! That Iris Champion theme is reserved for a Zulu moment. @Tortwag, so, I'll be writing the next Sully post, yes?

    Sep 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Don't forget to place your vote on Tort's psyche battle everyone.

    Sep 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag, when I said "No don't do t." I was talking jokingly to Silverfox, not you. You can link @Verser to whatever it is you wished.

    Sep 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: I have read your post, and my vote goes towards success.

    Sep 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    No! Don't do it! 0o0

    Sep 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    You weren't supposed to do that! That's not fair! I'm supposed to be the enigmatic puppet master! Just kidding. Do with what you've learned what you will.

    Sep 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I have confidence in you @Tortwag. Besides, do you really think that anyone would vote your psyche battle inadequate? People love Sully.

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    The First Final Battle 1/2 or 01000100 01100001 01110010 01101011 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101110 01101011 Day Negative X Five hundred thirteen. That’s how many criminals he had captured. From t

    Sep 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Everyone. It's here.

    Sep 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Perhaps an empty Sardine Can? I've always liked those little twist tabs on those.

    Sep 8, 2015


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence