User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I've decided to work on the initial Orphan post a little longer, as I'm still not pleased with it. But for now, I've got a simple Zulu post planned. Wonderful ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Short but wonderful, as per the norm@Verser. I'll wait a bit longer before posting the final Guardian post. But on another note, Orphan is ready. It'll go up as soon ...

    Oct 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    A long ways. But also pretty close.

    Oct 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Oh, right. Sorry Astral. I've been busy.

    Sep 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Well it is sci fi themed.

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    In a way, it is. I'm not going to spoil anything about it though. Expect psyche battles as well as plenty of plot twists.

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Finishing it up now. Ran into a few errors in plot consistency.

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    In other news, my new SB, Orphan, will be launching tomorrow. Hopefully... I figure I can manage this one and another.

    Sep 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag, I know all about him, but he won't be making an appearance.

    Sep 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Well done @15253 I had actually discounted the possibility of one of the humans getting sick, due to their likely poor immune systems.

    Sep 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @AstralHunter, you're fighting a superior force. Resistance is futile.

    Sep 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ruin on the Hill DT

    I'm afraid I won't be able to join this after all due to my daily life schedule. I'm sorry.

    Sep 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag... You. Have. The. SODA BOTTLE IN YOUR ARMY!!!! AND QUEEN BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loath those two bosses. I played that game when I was younger, and so was used to ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    The calm before the storm. A really big storm. A typhoon. “You know, It’s funny. I’m the only Legendary that’s never died before, except for Arceus. I remember back when ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Actually, 15253 is pretty accurate in his assessment, but he's neither good nor evil. Zero is just what his name means. The middle ground. Anyhoots... Incoming post. This one was ...

    Sep 23, 2015


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres