User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Sorry for the wait. I just needed to add In Belzia to my post. It should be going up today or tomorrow. I've been busy lately writing an entry for ...

    Oct 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I don't know what it was about that second post @Tortwag, but I loved it. So much in fact, that I went on one of my rare writing Juggernaut charges, ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    The psyche battles are the SB challenges. I'll try and make one for everyone.

    Oct 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    It's ok Astral We'll work out who goes where when the time comes. Also, I decided to grab myself a Greninja Smash Bros Amiibo. I have entered its name into ...

    Oct 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    After the Cutthroat Pass episode is resolved, I'm planning on having Zulu go for the next Plate all by himself. Unless there are others willing to tag along with him? ...

    Oct 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    So, @Verser, when can we be expecting another Frost post? I'm very interested in seeing more of his story play out.

    Oct 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Amazing post as usual @Tortwag. Spot on with Sully. When you get the chance, could you send me a description of what The Last Exile looks like, both interior and ...

    Oct 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: I'm going to hold off on posting the Zulu post until you finish up the Sully affair, because the post would work a lot better after The Last Exile ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ah. Then I'd better start whipping up a piece of pixel art for them.

    Oct 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    And here's where I'd post a birthday picture... If I knew how to post pictures!

    Oct 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: Forget about the Iris Champion theme. That's all yours. I've found something much better for my purposes. @TheSilverFox: Congratulations on your shiny new name color. @Verser or @15253 (whoe

    Oct 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    And I realize I forgot to include the Keela and Tempest post with my last one, so I'll smoosh those two into the Zulu one, creating a mutant post. Who ...

    Oct 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I myself didn't see until just a glance at the birthday section revealed it. I knew they were brothers, but their birthday being on the same day must mean they're ...

    Oct 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Everyone, be sure to wish @Verser and @15253 a happy birthday.

    Oct 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    A while back, someone had asked about what characters had been introduced so far. So here is a list of all the important NPCs I've created so far. Alek: Currently ...

    Oct 7, 2015


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green