-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Also, I have a surprise coming soon.
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
My 360 and One gamer tag is Machito Montoya. I too have the Master Chief collection, among other things. Friend me if you wish.
Nov 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Hello @Charizard821 New Zulu post up. Also, Versed wants to fight in COD
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@Verser: Do you know who you're dealing with? I'm the last of the Hibble Game Masters for crying out loud! I'm as well versed in COD as any other game. ...
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
Aha! Zulu post up! And might I say, I'm quite proud of it. Hope I portrayed Belzia well @Tortwag. And with this post, the plot thickens. Like chicken soup broth.
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
The Hidden, Dark Heart Day A8 6:30 A.M. Zulu let out a grunt of pain as he felt something slam into his small form, resulting in his falling onto his ...
Nov 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
The Zulu post is finished! Just need to escape from my current location and after calling the proper authorities, I'll post it.
Nov 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
The contest is over! I'm back to being here more often. I'll provide a list of islands around Terraria as soon as I cam @Astralhunter. Just as soon as I ...
Nov 1, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
So it would seem @15253 is falling right into my hands without any urging from me whatsoever. Oh, I love it when things go my way. @AstralHunter and @TheSilverFox: Thanks ...
Oct 30, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
How does one become a Mod? It's a goal I'd love to strive for. Also, my entry for a contest will be finished with today, so not only will I ...
Oct 29, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
@AstralHunter: As it's not yet been made official in the SB, do you think you could change Anya in that post of past humans to a Weavile? I've been doing ...
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I'd like to see a PvZ inspired battle happen, that's for sure. Right alongside my pac man inspired battle set to take place in the Ghost type plate temple. @Astralhunter: ...
Oct 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
That's right, I forgot who I was dealing with. Forget about the battle. I'll rain sniper fire on ye with my arsenal of paintball weaponry before you even get to ...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
I think you'll find my abode a difficult heist, @Tortwag Not only do I have a large Australian Shepherd attack dog as my front line of defense, but a stealthy ...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3
In other news... Halo 5 came out today! Just what I need, more distractions. Like Splatoon wasn't enough...
Oct 26, 2015
