User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    And here everything I'd been reading had led me to believe he was just against illegal immigrants. Guess I was wrong.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Care to explain? I'm curious.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I'm pretty sure Trump wasn't exactly a racist, all things considered. But maybe I'm wrong.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Wait... Trump won? Huh. Was sure it'd be Hillary.

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    New Order Operative Alek Cutthroat Pass Blinded by faith ~~~~~ Alek couldn’t believe his ears at first. “No way. It couldn’t be… it couldn’t be…” But as he neared the ...

    Nov 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Guess who has two thumbs and has been lazy as heck these past few months? This guy! =D I... really am sorry. >w< I know, probably gonna sound like empty ...

    Nov 9, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Ok, it's obvious the weekends are going to be the only time I have for this place while I'm in school. ^~^' I REALLY need to manage my time here ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    So, I've learned I'm pretty hard to reach during the week because of college. ^~^' But every my classes end on Thursday, so I'm usually pretty free after that. Yeah ...

    Oct 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    It's been a long time coming, I know. BUt I realized today that the only reason I had such a hard time writing it was because I was afraid I ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    I... actually finished writing the post. ^~^' I just need someone to look it over and let me know if anything needs to be changed. But if not, then it ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Alright, I'm going to try and enlist @Astralhunter 's help to finish up my post. Meanwhile, I'm going to go back to the first post from Zulu and Twinkiel's group's ...

    Sep 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Why is it I'm finding such a hard time writing nowadays!? I might have to read a quick book to restore my writing inspiration. I just can't finish this post ...

    Sep 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    That GIF is amazing, BTW.

    Sep 8, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    So, @Astralhunter , what should be the punishment for failing to meet the minimum requirements for your challenge?

    Sep 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 4

    Post is coming! Post is coming! Post is coming! Through that front door! (Just a few more days. I can do this. TIme to get the ball rolling again on ...

    Aug 30, 2016


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote