User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Charizard821: I luckily have Robusto version -2.0 to purchase COD games for me. And don't worry, I'll hold off on Zulu posts. (Also, I couldn't locate a song of the ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I've been searching for a proper song that's meant to contain the proper mood of the whole "ZuluXCresselia" (Cresselu? Zusseliua? Eh, never was into that whole shipping thing) thing that's ...

    Nov 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Thanks @Astralhunter. I fixed it. So, who's up next for a post?

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @verser: wonderful. It's been approved. @15253: If you'd still like to be a Yule, then it might be best to remove the picture you're using, as Yule look like humans.

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @15253: Thank you for submitting your character. Before I accept it though, I should let you know that the Yule are human in appearance, and tend not to settle on ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Darn. I knew I was forgetting something. The Abilad were the last aliens I created, and so I forgot to go back and make them a planet. Go ahead and ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Astralhunter: Hey, do you know how to change the description of an SB? (The first one people see on the forum page for SBs.) I uploaded Orphan, buy it doesn't ...

    Nov 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Know why they call it Ghosts? Because it killed the COD franchise. Hey Oh!

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Of course you aren't the worst. That's my position after all.

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Woohoo! Glad to have you onboard. Please, do advertise this to anyone you feel might be interested.

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Indeed. Tis the only way to use a Sniper Rifle in COD

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Feel free to make a character if you'd like to join.

    Nov 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Actually... no. But one of those is coming. Go ahead and look at the newest Storybook. Orphan is finally up!

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Archive Re: Orphan (Started. Open Slots.)

    The War Begins (Text in < > means the speaker is talking in their native language. Text in which a character speaks galactic universal should be in the usual “ ...

    Nov 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Here's some of the basic stuffs regarding the world of Orphan. Planets Civilized Planets Zigris: Teth Home world. Much like Earth in climate diversity Kooph: Zimbar home world. Polluted and ...

    Nov 7, 2015


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket