User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    WHOOOOA It looks like an amazingly graceful Tingle! (Legend of Zelda character for those who don't know.) Good job Buggie. Good job. And once I obtain a Wacom drawing tablet, ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    There's nothing wrong with being a little emotional. The world could use more sensitive people. And it's ok. Let's face it, I made a little bit of a bigot's statement ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @TheSilverFox: I'm sorry if I angered you. I just don't like hearing these tales of terror. I understand that the majority of Islam is peaceful. Statistically, only 7% are jihadists. ...

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    (This statement has been deleted, as I made a brash statement that shouldn't have been made. I apologize.)

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @Jumpingsheep: Your. Character shall be reviewed and approved. Welcome aboard. @TheSilverFox: Some can speak broken basic.(think caveman speech) For the most part though, they speak their own language

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: I just heard about everything going on in France. Just making sure you're still right and fit.

    Nov 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    The opening post is supposed to feature the Shrall invasion, yes.

    Nov 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Everyone. I have a question. What are some good ways to get a Storybook noticed? While I really am happy @Verser @15253 and @TheSilverFox are signed up, I'm really hoping ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Splendid. Can't wait to see it.

    Nov 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @15253, @Verser, @TheSilverFox: All your character's have been accepted. Now you just need to write an opening post, introducing your character.

    Nov 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Another random fact, it's impossible to write a word using only the bottom row of the keyboard.

    Nov 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Not yet. I'm going to wait and see if I can get a few more people to join before starting.

    Nov 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Ah I like it.

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    You're such an amazing artist. That's some Disney level stuff right there.

    Nov 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    And did I mention that this SB will feature my patented Psyche battles?

    Nov 11, 2015


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson