User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @Basil: Sorry for the wait. Here's a little more on the Yule, which will be added to their description in the codex. They seldom speak of themselves, but they have ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @Basil: Of course you can join. I'll compile a little more on them and post it to the data post on page one of the DT.

    Nov 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @Verser, @15253, @jumpingsheep, and @AlmondEyes: Looks like you guys are up next for your introductory posts. Take your time though. Masterpieces aren't made by rushing.

    Nov 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Tempest is proving a difficult character to write for. He's young and a little naive (not Alek naive though), prefers to be alone though makes time for some of the ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: My post is centering around Tempest and what he was doing during the three days since his first post. Can't believe I haven't given the most important character in ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Clearly, we're all still a little depressed about the Paris attack. (Believe me, the thought of it still leaves a bad feeling in my stomach) I'd like to share a ...

    Nov 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    The best thing to do at this point is to just move forward. Being afraid is exactly what terrorists want of people. There are bad people in the world, so ...

    Nov 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @AlmondEyes: Don't worry, it's not too late. I'll review and approve it.

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Oops. My mistake. I read your statement as you saying your birthday AND YWSs birthday were yesterday.

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Way to pull at my heart Silver. Great post. @15253 @jumpingsheep and @Versed: Now it's your turn.

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Whoa. Didn't know that. Happy late birthday Silver.

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Verser: Yeah, I made a mistake. But I realized I spoke harshly, and amended my statement.

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    And anyone care to explain how the course of history was altered by a time traveler to result in a completely primate themed YWS website? I'm not the only one ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Happy YWS Day to you as well. And a thanks to this site for helping me meet some wonderful people. @Astralhunter, @15253, @Verser, @Buggiedude2340, @TheSilverFox, @Tortwag, and @Charizard821.

    Nov 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Yes indeed. The CTH430 if my memory serves me. I'm very much looking forward to begin drawing. Using a mouse is very inaccurate. Expect illustrations of my favorite scenes from ...

    Nov 14, 2015


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew