User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    No post is unimportant in this narrative Char. I would encourage you to post as soon as you feel like it.

    Nov 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    EVERYONE Tempest Part 1 is up. It will be followed by part 2, and then... THE FINAL GUARDIAN POST Learn how Deoxys survived to continue his plan of world order, ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Tempest Part 1 Day A4 Only one day after his birthday, and life had gone back to the quiet normalcy he preferred. No more “Congratulations” and “You’re so old” and ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @AstralHunter: Gah! I forgot the list! Don't worry, I'll get it to you.

    Nov 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Never fear Silver. I'll survive.

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Don't worry @Tortwag. I'm trained in urban survival and combat. Mostly from playing Metal Gear Solid.

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @TheSilverFox: Then it shall be so! Once Thanksgiving festivities come to a close. And I survive my newfound job at a retail store which starts tomorrow. On Black Friday. If ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Also, I've had the final Guardian post finished for some time. Who wants to see it posted?

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @Basil: Character approved!!!

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Tempest post is nearly complete. Here's the order so far of it. Part 1: Tempest goes to look at a homemade mystery dungeon made by some of the village kids ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    Sorry for the disappearance folks. But I'm back now. @AlmondEyes and @TheSilverFox: Don't worry, you'll see how the characters will all meet up. I'll cover it in my next post. ...

    Nov 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Good gosh... I was looking over the plot web here, and I saw that the worst possible ending for Zulu hasn't been discounted as I first thought. But things should ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    @15253: Short and sweet, as usual from you. Good job.

    Nov 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    MY GOSH I have stared into the Smash Bros void... and have arisen a true warrior. Nine hours of Smash Bros. without stop have been made. Some might have called ...

    Nov 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Orphan DT

    And don't forget. @AlmondEyes @15253 @Jumpingsheep and @Basil (once you make your character): You need to write an opening post introducing your character.

    Nov 22, 2015


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi