User avatar

Robusto

Robusto

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Astralhunter: Confound it, I didn't. ... mind formatting it for me? As a moderator, don't you have the power to edit posts?

    Mar 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    This Storybook is a pretty nice place Characters interacting, memories being made But you don't stop to consider if the ones you kill off have feelings too... Deactivate your profile ...

    Mar 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    The only one allowed to scratch my back is my butler. All others don't deserve such a privilege. But you may scratch my dog's belly if you wish. For only ...

    Mar 12, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: Infallible logic right there

    Mar 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Astralhunter: This post will be unrelated to what we discussed about Arthur, so no worries.

    Mar 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I'm finally back in the groove of writing. And I've got an Alek/Felicity/Arthur post in the works, rather than just an Arthur post.

    Mar 11, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Beware ye who would fight me while I'm using Samus.

    Mar 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: The world's full of jerks (believe me, I have experience with them). Just don't let them change who you are.

    Mar 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: My heart goes out to you, you wonderful Shell Master. Funny. Whenever someone I know experiences some kind of tragedy, a little bit of it hits me too. Must ...

    Mar 6, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    What? What!? WHAT!? WATTS!!!???

    Mar 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Astralhunter: I'm sorry buddy! How bout this Friday around 2:00 my time?

    Mar 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    I actually use Microsoft Edge now. Superior to IE.

    Feb 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    Internet Explorer is ALWAYS the problem. I switched from it several months ago, and I never looked back.

    Feb 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Astralhunter: THat would actually be preferred. It will give me a more recent post to reference off of.

    Feb 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

    @Tortwag: Zulu does have Infiltrator. He used it to completely bypass the defenses of the Water Guardian to take him out. @Astralhunter: It's... coming along. Very slowly. I've been so ...

    Feb 28, 2016


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott