User avatar

Robin

  • Lounge, The Re: How do you stop shut down manager?

    There's different "brands" of shutdown managers, it's a kind of program... Some have "abort" buttons on them. I'm not sure if yours does, but if there is click that and ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Get Ready - Sublime

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I get this newsletter from the English department at my college every month or so. Awhile back (last year) it mentioned how someone got published on some e-magazine called Toasted ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    This is my cat Spookey. She died on Sunday, she was 23 years old...she was older than me. My kitten Marty. My dog Ginger. Cleo. I have a lot of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Iron Man

    I couldn't wait to see this movie because they cast Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark... But I had semi-low expectations when I went in to see it. Mainly because ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    10 Years 32 Leaves A Perfect Circle Breaking Benjamin Chevelle Hurt Korn Mastodon Mnemic Nine Inch Nails Pantera Puscifer Rob Zombie Slayer System of a Down Tool The list is ...

    Apr 29, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline