User avatar

Rob

  • Writers Corner Re: Can they be changed?

    Thank you all for your replies. It's nice to see that people think that something fairly impossible can be done. I will try, [ not now of course, because I'm ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Can they be changed?

    Thank you for your responses. It would be great to start a movement like this on YWS. Who knows?.. I really appreciate you two for taking the time to respond. ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Can they be changed?

    I have a question that has been bugging me for years.. But due to the superficiality and i-do-not-care-go-away reactions I have got, I really need you guys to answer me ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    Absolutely. Usually music with strong lyrics and soft as genre.

    Jan 3, 2011


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart