User avatar

Roal

  • General Articles Re: The Scars That Never Leaves [ REVISED ]

    This is the revised version by my teacher 8D The Scar That Never Leaves I was very different back then, not all quiet yet talkative like I am now. I ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Runner

    Alright reviewing time :D Even though I kind of skim through the past part ( how evil of me >.> ), I thought that this was an interesting story. Rather ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 2 - And Seperate...

    Prologue Part 2 – And Separate… FallIce 102, 1955 – 8 I’ve been thinking for past weeks about the shrine of Shylem and I think I made up my mind; ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey there Pink! If you could please be kind enough to make an opinion on E's Diary thanks :] It's a fantasy novel. I just started on it so it ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    I'm listening to my turtle as he swims in one place ._.

    Sep 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey there Skins! :] I like you to review the first [ prologue part 1 ] (hah! xD) for me, thanks! Prologue Part 1:

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    ew that looks disgusting. I would not even want to touch it. Might be greasy too XP

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er...Hi!...?

    Bonjour Sarah, je m'appelle Zoe :] Don't worry about your writing, as long as you can put it up and someone can fix it and make it better, it'll be ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    Hah, I always listen to music when I write, it makes me think better, if I don't feel like listening to music, I can always hear the sound of "waterfalls" ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 1 - To Meet...

    Hey...I like the idea, sounds good and interesting. So I'm interested in how you develop it :) Well you don't have issues in grammar, that I'm aware of, but there ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 1 - To Meet...

    Woo! Only the first part and already I've made a whole bunch of mistakes, happy days! It's not like I'm angry or anything but thanks for those grammar fix :] ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour! Zoe is here!

    LoL woo! another asian ;D oh and if you learn French then that would help me a lot on my homework :L cause there aren't any French people who can ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: "El Morro" San Juan, Puerto Rico

    I have to say that 4th picture looks very nice ( for me ) but it seems like I'm distracted by the cannon ._. I always wonder if it can ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 1 - To Meet...

    Read This before reading the actual story [ Updated ] Well, this is [ one ] of my first story that I actually thought of on my own and actually ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi and hello to you all!

    Bonjour monsieur Quinnis, or Madame if it is your gender. Je m'appelle Zoe :] I find it amazing that you are a web designer since I also like to design ...

    Sep 15, 2010


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner