-
Re: Story of a Teenage Theif
Reviewing time :o Well it was kind of like a mount Fuji but that's just me. I read this at 6 AM so please don't bother me about this right ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Haven (Proluge)
Mmmmm..... reviews =w= Just reading this prologue I think I like it already :D I can somehow relate to this story since it's basically everything I think xD But yeah, ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: E's Diary - Chapter 2
I rush on this, how bad of me >:[ Maybe I'll rewrite this later, right after people start to nit pick EVERY SINGLE GRAMMAR PROBLEM I HAVE :] Chapter 2: ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: Sacred Mountain - Chapter 12 "Teach Me To Fly"
Yay, reviewing time :D It took me awhile review this since I never knew how I was suppose to review this xD But let me start this off first, "Chapter ...
Sep 28, 2010 -
Re: E's Diary - Chapter 1
Hello there :) First of all, I would like to strongly suggest that before you post something, try really hard to go through it and check for spelling errors and ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: I feel like I have ADD ._.
Lucky girl. Maybe you do have ADD, maybe not. Don't feel bad, not many people even finish their stories (I can't even start my most recent). And yes, there are ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: I feel like I have ADD ._.
Really, I do make random stuff and just suddenly change the topics and all that but... my problem is that I can't keep on one direction when it comes to ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: Hi
The name Natasha is like one of my favorite girl name ._. Anyway, nice to meet you :] I hope you enjoy your stay and come talk to me whenever ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: E's Diary - Chapter 1
I didn't re-read the whole thing just to let you know. You should probably read the prologue so that you don't have to be confused. Chapter 1: Reunion The time ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: The Circle of Chairs
Woah, reading this made me spill my coffee and will probably give me some nightmares inspiration lol. I'll just give you a quick-run down on this. It gave me chills, ...
Sep 27, 2010 -
Re: The Vamyre Hunter
Reviewing time =w= It actually died? OH THE MAKER, YES!! :D You just made my day. Rather than it, being thrust into the story without any explanation as usual =w= ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: free reviews all around
Hey there! Mind if you review this non-fiction for me? Thanks in advance! :]
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: The Scars That Never Leaves [ REVISED ]
I hope i'm not too late, but the only thing I'd suggest doing wuld be setting a new paragraph with speech. Thats it Good work, and good like. I'm so ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: E's Diary - Prologue Part 1 - To Meet...
Thank you all for reviewing ^-^ I really appreciate it. Oh and to Reuben A, this is a fantasy novel so please don't make too much of the fuzz just ...
Sep 26, 2010 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 8D
Sep 23, 2010
