User avatar

Roal

  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hey there RascaLover! I wonder if you will review my The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1 Merci Beacoup!

    Oct 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins! I wonder if you will review my The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1 Thanks a bunch :]

    Oct 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    I wonder if you will review my The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1 I was gonna put it on another section but I felt like it didn't ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1 OLD

    Hey hey, there! Let me start out by asking something. Are you French? I only ask, because I am and I recognize some of the mistakes you made as being ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the mystery caller

    Review time =w= It had been a few minuets minutes since the power went out the phone began to ring I answered it and all I heard was deep breathing ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: For anyone who just wants a review!

    I wonder if you can make this review for me so yeah :L Here is my first chapter of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer:

    Oct 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anyone want to be reviewed by a Banana?

    Oh Em Gee! I want to be review by a banana! 8D Here is my first chapter of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer: BTW: I totally fail at grammar ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1 OLD

    Screw this, I'm going back to past tense. LoL SUMMARY: In the age of monarchy, ruled by King Alfred XIV, there was a time of peace in France. But a ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Workplace?

    I write in my room or in class (bad, I know). I've been known to take advantage of long plane rides to write as well, though the fact that people ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Workplace?

    What is your Workplace? As in, where do you like to write? I know most of you guys like to write within your room, but for me, I can't write ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: At the Sakura Tree

    But... your haven't come lately, typo. :) it's you, not your. or you're. lol, it was a good poem, though! Thanks! I always find weird typos that weren't suppose to ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: At the Sakura Tree

    *ALL CREDITS FOR THIS PICTURE GOES TO MY FRIEND SALEM. WHO MADE ME PAY ONE DOLLAR FOR THIS PICTURE >:[* At the Sakura Tree At the Sakura Tree I will ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Scripts Re: What you want is not what you get (PART 1)

    Hah! A script about your average cheerleader? I like this already :D Ellie :No , Im from California , United Kingdom . Wait what? She's from Ca, UK?????????? D: I ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Chapter 1

    Hey sorry for the late review :) I was kinda busy buuuttt Im here now so let's get cracking!! :D Well first things first, Yes I like where this is ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: E's Diary - Chapter 2

    If you plan to continue, you should really stick to one tense. Aye, just like what everybody tells me ._. Still trying >.>

    Sep 28, 2010


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.