User avatar

Roal

  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Hey there! Can you please review my novel: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer? Thanks ( There are 3 ( kind of ) chapters in total and I would like ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins, been a long time since I post this. So please review chapter 2 p. 2 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer. Thankies 8D

    Nov 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    Heyy Apple :] Name: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer Genre: ... I can't figure it out so... Historical as some would see it? Link: - Ch. 1 Links to ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey Pink! It's been, a long time? I guess lol. But can you review my chapter 2 P. 2 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer: Thanks :]

    Nov 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 2 - P. 2

    After many fail attempt of uploading this from Ted's internet, I finally got it! HAH! Take that TED!!! >8D I'm going back to past tense, screw this! :o The Bourreau ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Freya's Replacement (Episode 1)

    It's best that you tell the character first instead of describing them during the scripts, you're not writing in story format right now. EXT. A STREET IN STOCKHOLM, WINTER. DAY ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1 OLD

    I'm having trouble on seeing how you guys see this as "rushed" because I do not see how it's rush. D: It seems perfectly fine to me!! Maybe because I'm ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Where do you get these amazing ideas ?

    I get my ideas from dreams, history class ( I LOVE HISTORY!! ), a fork, a spoon, a spork! ... books, movies, games, and mostly anime. I get most of ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Codebreaker

    Woo! Review time =w= First off, woah... you're only 8 years old? My goodness, when I was eight, I was barely learning English!! >_< Actually I did know some English, ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey, I wonder if you can review my Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer. - Chapter 2 - Part 1 Thanks 8D P.S. I kind of revise it-- kind of. I ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Can you review my Chapter 2 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer. - Chapter 2 - Part 1 Thanks 8D P.S. I kind of revise it-- kind of. I ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hey, hey, hey Pink!!! Can you pwease review my Chapter 2 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer. - Chapter 2 - Part 1 Thanks 8D P.S. I kind of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jessica's Critique Studio ( Re-Opened )

    Hey, I wonder if you can review my Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer. - Chapter 1 - Chapter 2 - Part 1 It's kind of historic-ish ( I don't really ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Scars That Never Leaves [ REVISED ]

    Revised :]

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch.2 - P. 1

    I think this will be set in the French Third Republic ( Search it up ) time period. It's just that I will MAKE A LOT of changes lol. I ...

    Oct 24, 2010


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights