User avatar

Roal

  • WRFF Archive Re: Teardrop's Reviews ( Accepting )

    Hello there Teardrop! I have a short story that would like to be reviewed: Thanks in a bunch ^o^

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Brothers

    This is my first time doing a short story so I don't really know how to balance things out... heck I don't even know how to balance things out in ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Poison Shot

    An abandoned prison gets kind of creepy especially when a psychopathic person lived there. I was making my personal poison , it was called insta kill. What I mixed was ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: *deleted*

    :D Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it 8D

    Nov 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Are those two meerkats about to go surfing? WOOOOAAAHHH!! Anyway, please review my ch. 3 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer. Thanks :D

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: *deleted*

    *deleted*

    Nov 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Arms Of Death [Prologue]

    I like it, a short prologue that can keep a reader wanting to read on. Now that's a prologue right there :] The character seems to be interesting. I can ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: She wasn't Ready

    Hello, I am going to review you for today. Since Shear already did the revising then I guess I don't have to... or maybe I'm just too lazy but anyway, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ali, the Master Thief - Book 1 (Chapter 2)

    “Hey mister boss guy, I got your painting.” Said Ali. “Good. Give it to me.” Replied the man. “Here you go.” Said Ali as he gave the painting to the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ali, the Master Thief - Book 1 (Chapter 1)

    Rated 16+ for violence, references to crime and minor language. All events depicted in this is purely fictional, any similarities to real life people or events are purely coincidental. Contains ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey again Skins :D Can you review one of my other novel: 'Till we meet Again. Thanks 8d

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: *deleted*

    deleted

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Befriending an Inferno

    I was expecting this to be short so I could read it on my phone but instead I got this really long story. So I ended up reading on my ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Reflections of Failed Friendship

    Oh my gosh, it's like totally sh- *punches self* There was nothing for me to nitpick so onward to the plot! It was very short, all I know from it ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hey Jash! Can you please review my chapter 2 p.2 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer? Thanks My death trap is finally gone :D ... Actually it just move ...

    Nov 18, 2010


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio