User avatar

Roal

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ocean

    Hey, it's Roal and I'm here to... write stuff... :P Dad slapped me for telling him it was my 15th birthday when he was gutting his fish. I only remember ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Rawr! Hey Skins! Can you please re-review ( I think? ) ch. 3 of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer? Thanks! ... Oh! And chapter 1? You don't have to ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 3

    Rewritten with 50% less randomness! 8D Feed Backs/Likes so that I know someone is actually reading this ._. The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer Chapter 3: The Rebel "Shush you ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Crafty's review thread

    Hey there! Can you please review my first chapter of The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer ? If you do, you'll get this... amazing duct tape tie!

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer - Ch. 1

    Please gives feed backs/likes =3= The Bourreau and the Waltz Dancer Chapter 1: The Executioner The sun shined on the tip of my axe as it gleamed down the silver ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: High Born Journey part1

    I'm here to review!! ^-^ First of all... I didn't get it... second... it was short... very very short. I'm suspecting Ard Ri* is... a name/last name? Of a rich/ruler's ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Hello! I'm here to do stuff 8D! Is it me or there was that certain song that kept on repeating itself when I was reading this? Hmm... :l I did ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Working Title: The Key

    Hello, I am here to review!

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Apocalyptic Fate - Alone?

    Hello! I am here to... review... kind of ._. Well... since Natsworthy already did the grammar, I don't see any mistakes ( with my nearly blind eyes ) in your ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Moon Dreamer Prologue

    Hi 8D I'm here to... say stuff :o Right now, I like it. I haven't seen stories about the moon for quite sometimes. Probably cause I haven't read a book ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untitled story as of now

    Hello I am here to... do stuff... .-. Anyway, I know that your going to add it later on, but for this piece, it's like a prologue. Since you are ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales

    I found it very hilarious! xD Yes... like everyone else said, your grammar was... not good. I have to say... it's worst than mine D: I don't know if you ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories

    Hello! =^.^= I'm here to review 8D I was actually happy that it was short since long short stories kind of hurt my eyes. Anyway, I actually didn't understand the ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins! Today I have a short story for you to review :o

    Dec 9, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cassa-de review-ae

    Hey Apple! >w< Review pwease? :3

    Dec 8, 2010


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott