User avatar

Roal

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Hell (Introduction)

    Just reading it, I've already got hooked into it. Writing a story about angels/god will amaze me a lot since there's been a lot of stories that involves... vampires .-. ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: An Idea (Edited)

    Yay First Review :D Even though the beginning kind of confuse me at first since I didn't even knew where the setting was, but after a few description I finally ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

    The Book Thief is a novel by Markus Zusak. Set in Nazi Germany , it describes a young girl's relationships with her foster parents, the other residents of their neighborhood, ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour! Zoe is here!

    Hello Esther! You actually wrote a story about a fork? Nice! Yeah, I do think that the quote is a bit long since I kind of just suddenly thought that ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour! Zoe is here!

    Hello, my name is Kallen ( or Roal whichever you may call me ) but I am Zoe when I'm writing. I am... Vietnamese so I'm still learning English [ ...

    Sep 13, 2010


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina