User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    C'mon people, let's write something!

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I quit

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    Molly- Molly woke to be welcomed by a pounding headache and a parched throat. As she tried to sit up, she found all her muscles to be sore. She looked ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    REGAN-athena So our big quest was for Zeus. No surprise, everything important had to do with him. I had never been to Olympus before, so I have to say I'm ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    Name: Molly Ashken Gender: of the feminine sex Age: 19 Personality: She is creative and likes to voice her opinions, some call her weird. She likes to talk to people ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Name: Regan Perkins Age: 17 Parents: Sean Perkins, Athena Appearance: Regan is Irish. She is kind of tall, 5'11, with long brown hair, brown eyes. High cheekbones, always seems slightly ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena Well, I was getting out of this camp, into the world, where I belonged. I was so used to fighting monsters and traveling in the human world that it ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena (if that's OK) I walked into the arena and was promptly confronted by Jack. " Hey, where have you been? I wanted to practice," He said. " Come on, ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena I walked into the camp store with five dracimas in pocket. I scanned the isles until I found what I was looking for. As I walked out, I had ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Everyone stop spelling my name wrong! It's REGAN REGAN-athena I was glad Jack accepted my challenge. It gave me something to look forward to, a point to this endlessly dull ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena I had ignored all the training sessions in the morning and had devoted myself to meditating. I was hard for me to stay still for five hours, but in ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Oh, I didn't know. I really am new.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Poo! I wanted to win Next time my friend- next time. I mean I wanted to get the flag.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Poo! I wanted to win :( Next time my friend- next time. REGAN-athena How. Could. I. Be. So. Stupid! Two mistakes in one game! I retired to my cabin in ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena As if a simple rope could hold me to the ground. I turned, reaching into my pocket to grab the knife. As I sawed away at the rope, I ...

    Oct 16, 2010


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro