User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm not in this but. . . Each person reaped has to choose someone to go in. Other than themselves. To show how the rebels had to make choices that ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    ooooooooo I love the Hunger Games! There awesome. Name: Maple Bradbury Age: 17 Gender: Female District: 11 Appearance/Picture: images-2.jpeg She has fiery long red hair and blue-gray eyes. She's very ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan "Alright everyone, let's go get it. Nick, Spirit, you two should borrow some waiter costumes for us, were going in." Half an hour later we were equiped with seven ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Reagan- I sighed as I watched the fire. Three weeks here, and the days kept repeating themselves. Move, fire, sleep, move, fire, sleep. There wasn't anything else. Sometimes I wondered ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Hi, hope I can still join. The title says accepting, sooo. . . NAME: Reagan Lynch GENDER: Female AGE:17 APPEARANCE: Long light brown hair that's wavy, 5"9, lightly tanned skin ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan I was so thrilled to be moving again. Now we could actually get something done. I looked in the rearview mirror around at our little group. Nick was congratulating ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan I slapped Jack on the back " Good job, that was awesome!" It almost hurt to say. I could have killed it. I had seen the perfect spot on ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    If anyone wants to kill it, they can in the next post.

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan We circled around the beast while it tried to attack us. More than once one of us would narrowly miss getting killed. Once in position, Nick yelled, " Now!" ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan " Jack, stop the bus!" I yelled. If something was attacking the bus, then we needed to attack it. I looked out the window to see a giant Minotaur ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I quit, sorry, i'm doing to many storybooks and i don't think i can contribute well to this one.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Regan- Athena The elevator ride back to earth was long and with seven people in it, a little awkward. I was squished up next to Jack, which would be bad ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    Hey, I'm reading this because i'm bored. Good job guys! Interesting. . . ok i'm leaving

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Sorry if that confused you guys. I told her she could cause she wanted to post on this and I was busy today.(we know each other.) Oh by the way ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    REGAN-athena Well, now that demeter was gone, wo could finally get something done. Zeus shook his head mumbling something, and then he and Hera seemed to remember us. "Right," Hera ...

    Nov 5, 2010


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47