User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Soles of Rhythm

    I think it needs the reality in the background. It gives you the feel that when they dance they enter a whole other world.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Trip to the Zoo

    Florecent light bathing is HUGE

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Oh, I didn't know. I really am new.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Poo! I wanted to win Next time my friend- next time. I mean I wanted to get the flag.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why People Are Schizophrenic: A Myth

    Interesting view on being schizophrenic- Much like how chinese and native americans would make myths on why there was winter or why there were mountains, stuff like that. Although I ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Poo! I wanted to win :( Next time my friend- next time. REGAN-athena How. Could. I. Be. So. Stupid! Two mistakes in one game! I retired to my cabin in ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • General Articles Re: When my life was simpler

    “ We need a name for this place.” I said, looking out over the rocky hill to the empty road before us. He pauses for a moment to think before ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena As if a simple rope could hold me to the ground. I turned, reaching into my pocket to grab the knife. As I sawed away at the rope, I ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Garbage (GOYLBAWS Contest)

    It's good-I liked the details you put into the first paragraph. It was going great, but I have some things to say about the murderer part. It was well written. ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena When the old horse guy was talking about the rules, I was strategizing. Zeus would probably place the flag on Zeus's fist, It was obvious. I looked around at ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Many a Night Has Passed

    I like it. Is he dead or something? That's my guess because the MC is all sad even though he should be coming home soon. The details in it were ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: just tell me what you think

    I understand the first sentence, but it's a bit confusing, see if you can fix that. They where looking for a house .then they found one Wrong place for a ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN- athena I arrived at the camp around lunchtime. I watched the younger kids through food at each other and the older kids arm wrestle and make out. I highly ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Hey, make room for my character! Name: Regan Perkins Age: 17 Parents: Sean Perkins, Athena Appearance: Regan is Irish. She is kind of tall, 5'10, with long brown hair, brown ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice Castle

    Ice castle I live here In my castle of ice frozen, sparkling, ice. I do not feel the chill of ice just the warmth of being somewhere I love. The ...

    Oct 14, 2010


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow