User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Haha, I just might!

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Tribute to someone I will never meet

    Wow. That was deep. I liked the Clothes tag and human comparison, It fit in well. It flowed well and I hope whoever this braeden is, that he rests in ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freckles

    I loved it! It was so cute! my only problem with it was She didn't get a glimpse or even a sneak peek of what your face may bring. A ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hello's and goodbye's.

    I'll tell you straight out, I didn't bother to read the whole thing. I disliked the guys name. Jacob is already a popular romance character, You might want to change ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena (if that's OK) I walked into the arena and was promptly confronted by Jack. " Hey, where have you been? I wanted to practice," He said. " Come on, ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I'm going 'cause I post a lot and I cause drama ;)

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena I walked into the camp store with five dracimas in pocket. I scanned the isles until I found what I was looking for. As I walked out, I had ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Regan is so gonna kick some monster butt!

    Oct 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hiya! can you review for me? I hope that works. . . It's nonfiction, but it's romantic, and it's not boring. please?

    Oct 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    Wait! I got it! Foes bear arms at the doors of death- The enemy allies with Hades!

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    Everyone stop spelling my name wrong! It's REGAN REGAN-athena I was glad Jack accepted my challenge. It gave me something to look forward to, a point to this endlessly dull ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Camp

    I think it would be the 7 teaming up with Hades because them bearing arms could be showing him they are willing to work with him and work with other ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At the Louvre

    I liked the first poem better than the second. I think it had a more poetic feel about it. My only question is why do you write "we" sometimes? When ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena I had ignored all the training sessions in the morning and had devoted myself to meditating. I was hard for me to stay still for five hours, but in ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ocean of Mystery

    I liked it. I do not have many crytisysms except that after every line you put a comma and then go on to capitalize the next sentence, and in the ...

    Oct 17, 2010


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink