User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    C'mon people, let's write something!

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I quit

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    No offence, but you're fifteen and this looks like it was drawn by someone younger. You have a good idea for a comic, but reshape the people, give them shorter ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    Molly- Molly woke to be welcomed by a pounding headache and a parched throat. As she tried to sit up, she found all her muscles to be sore. She looked ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Characters

    hi The people are good as long as your story has superheroes in it! For the second picture, the one on the right's chest looks dented in and the one ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    You see? THATS why your characters the leader, you figure things out.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    REGAN-athena So our big quest was for Zeus. No surprise, everything important had to do with him. I had never been to Olympus before, so I have to say I'm ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survivor Island **Has Started, join**

    Name: Molly Ashken Gender: of the feminine sex Age: 19 Personality: She is creative and likes to voice her opinions, some call her weird. She likes to talk to people ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . kill a bat that never slept except on tuesdays, but the bat . . .

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    C - Charlie and he Chocolate Factory

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    What does ROADNEVERTRAVELLED have to do with oxford or onyx? 6/10

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Name: Regan Perkins Age: 17 Parents: Sean Perkins, Athena Appearance: Regan is Irish. She is kind of tall, 5'11, with long brown hair, brown eyes. High cheekbones, always seems slightly ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    4/10 Makes me think of power rangers and airplanes. not good

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Camp *Still open*

    REGAN-athena Well, I was getting out of this camp, into the world, where I belonged. I was so used to fighting monsters and traveling in the human world that it ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Roller Coaster (revised)

    Butterflies flew through her stomach and up into her throat. She managed to swallow them down. Her throat was tight with fear, making it difficult to swallow. These lines sound ...

    Oct 26, 2010


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt