User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was randomly searching the internet for acceptable writing communities.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    Oh! me me me! I'll give you one entire point if you do!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Hero

    Hi everyone this is the start of a story I am writing for a contest against some of my friends, so reviews would help me win and get the grand ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bertalonies

    That was more of a sci fi thing, and maybe it could have used a 12+ rating. IT was very interesting at the begining, but you should have should the ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The school of the seven *Starting*

    I quit, sorry, i'm doing to many storybooks and i don't think i can contribute well to this one.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Demigods: Quest

    Should we take a plane or another way of travel?

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ben Ben Ben . . .

    Hi. I'n not a super lost fan, but i've seen it, so here are my suggestions. More space around the eyes, wider face, smaller ears(slightly), And older looking, you know ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just around the countryside...

    I love any good photography, but i'll try to be helpful Photo 1- I feel this could have used some work. The sheep was looking at the camera, kind of, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Regan- Athena The elevator ride back to earth was long and with seven people in it, a little awkward. I was squished up next to Jack, which would be bad ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Walker: Prologue

    This is my review of part of your story. It was very interesting. I cowered farther back into the trees as a group of horsemen came into view. No women ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Process

    hi, this is beautiful! My mind, It is conflicted. I can't tell left from right. And I need some time to process , what has been brought, recently, I'm not ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    Hey, I'm reading this because i'm bored. Good job guys! Interesting. . . ok i'm leaving

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Sorry if that confused you guys. I told her she could cause she wanted to post on this and I was busy today.(we know each other.) Oh by the way ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Border Collie

    Hi 1. GET RID OF THE SMILEY FACES, THEY ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! 2. There is a bubble on your dogs tongue thats kind of disgusting, maybe you could edit ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    REGAN-athena Well, now that demeter was gone, wo could finally get something done. Zeus shook his head mumbling something, and then he and Hera seemed to remember us. "Right," Hera ...

    Nov 5, 2010


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin