User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • Art & Photography Re: Major feedback needed.

    I agree with the two above me, it's a little to close. I think zooming out a little and cropping the picture so the ornament's taking up most of the ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    I'm not in this but. . . Each person reaped has to choose someone to go in. Other than themselves. To show how the rebels had to make choices that ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    ooooooooo I love the Hunger Games! There awesome. Name: Maple Bradbury Age: 17 Gender: Female District: 11 Appearance/Picture: images-2.jpeg She has fiery long red hair and blue-gray eyes. She's very ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan "Alright everyone, let's go get it. Nick, Spirit, you two should borrow some waiter costumes for us, were going in." Half an hour later we were equiped with seven ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For His Life

    It's a piece with mystery, but possibly too much. It's also a bit bland. You never feel a connection to the man. Also, you say his eyes burn with anger, ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Reagan- I sighed as I watched the fire. Three weeks here, and the days kept repeating themselves. Move, fire, sleep, move, fire, sleep. There wasn't anything else. Sometimes I wondered ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Runaways (Accepting Characters)

    Hi, hope I can still join. The title says accepting, sooo. . . NAME: Reagan Lynch GENDER: Female AGE:17 APPEARANCE: Long light brown hair that's wavy, 5"9, lightly tanned skin ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan I was so thrilled to be moving again. Now we could actually get something done. I looked in the rearview mirror around at our little group. Nick was congratulating ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan I slapped Jack on the back " Good job, that was awesome!" It almost hurt to say. I could have killed it. I had seen the perfect spot on ...

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My Hero

    I'm not finished, but i'll post what I have later. it's later. ( I haven't had a chance to fix the errors from the reviews, so it's bad) A cold ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Staaaaar Warssss

    1. I like it, but that can/robot part thing on the ground is kind of distraction. The colors are very interesting and you can almost feel the fabric. 2. It's ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    If anyone wants to kill it, they can in the next post.

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan We circled around the beast while it tried to attack us. More than once one of us would narrowly miss getting killed. Once in position, Nick yelled, " Now!" ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hi. Can you pretty pretty please review my story, My Hero? And if you can think of a better name for it, that would be awesome. Thanks!

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Demigods: Quest *invite only*

    Reagan " Jack, stop the bus!" I yelled. If something was attacking the bus, then we needed to attack it. I looked out the window to see a giant Minotaur ...

    Nov 12, 2010


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton