User avatar

Roadnevertravelled

  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Re O'Neill I was careful as I stalked my pray. I breathed a long, deep, quiet breath and released it slowly. I knew that if I was careful enough, I ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a choice or a result of nature?

    It's not a choice. If it were a choice, all the victims of suicide would gladly and quickly choose to switch back and be strait. But they don't, and they ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Regan O'Neill I stood up and looked at the faces of my classmates around me. They looked worried, but I knew the expression on my face hid any inklings of ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: AMAZING Battle Royale SB!(Started-Accepting)

    Name: Regan "Re" O'Neill Gender: Female Age: 15 History: She lived with her mom and dad in hawaii until she was 11, when her parents broke up. Now she lives ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bit's and Bob's. (:

    1. The angle's a little irritating, but the rocks are good looking! I think those are waves in the background to, a very good picture. 2. yeah, it's blurry, but ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Maple Bradbury " So when do you want to go?" James asked. I though about it. There would be at least one tribute in here who was smart enough to ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Sorry Iz, I'll post after school!

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Maple Bradbury I woke to a jingling sound. I waited a moment, thinking it was a bell, and I was back in my bed in district 11, but then I ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits.

    1. he arms look a little awkward and the picture's a little small. Her leg pointing backwards is a little funny looking, and her nose is a little to big, ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Maple Bradbury I ducked to dodge whatever was attacking me, and rolled out of the elevator. I could see stripped fur on the creature, but I had never seen the ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Cheshire Cat

    I'm guessing you did this on you're computer. I like the colors, very bold, but I don't like the close up. It makes my want to tilt my computer to ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Maple Bradbury The fire looked odd through the window. It was an orange and yellow wall that was slowly melting the door, I had to keep moving. I quickly checked ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Maple Bradbury It was almost sunset, where was he? I had been hours since the games started. I took a deep breath and told myself to relax. I was safe ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

    Maple Bradbury It wasn't that I wasn't scared, I was, I just had other things to worry about. I thought of this like any other day at home; I could ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Covered By Him

    She sits, Stiffened in fear Guarding what's left of her heart Holding herself together Before she falls apart. She hides her face from those watching She hides herself from those ...

    Dec 19, 2010


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic