User avatar

Rjjr_vectra

  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Bob was stretching, he was stretching hard indeed. His manly-smelling feet were right above his head, waging war against the Febreeze a traitor shot, starting the Battle of Pilates Studio. ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Your own Vonnegut autobiography

    [I put this as a writing activity because I don't wanna judge/make a contest] I love Slaughterhouse-Five, even the autobiography poem Mr. Vonnegut wrote as an intro. What you guys ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    I do agree with Eragon, but I never read LOTR (for angry mobs, dial 1-800-TOO-BAD) so maybe my first impression of it was "cool". Eldest did get better though, and ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: title-'the surprise'

    Hell. They met Dante and lived happily ever after in quite humid weather.

    Oct 16, 2007


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost