User avatar

Rjjr_vectra

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leonardo

    It's frustrating to know that You're different to everybody, and everyone thinks they know You. We're all just curious brush strokes and You hide Your secrets too well. Why don't ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glue

    Kit, I feel like a book right now. Well uh, to make things clear glue is made out of horse hooves. And the treadmill is because he tries to run ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glue

    Your Pretty Ponies have lost their hooves so you can torture another pet. You are a treadmill, because I'm running to stay in place. I am not a jackass either, ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Giants

    Um, no. I just write what comes to mind, and what came to my mind was poor flowers :) I'm not as poetic when I'm writing with a serious voice, ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something Exciting that Happens to Be Untitled

    Brilliant poem, brilliant critique schmorgashborgh. That made perfect sense.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    To quote Guy Picciotto on their album, after Nevermind came out: [quote] It was like our record could have been a hobo pissing in the forest for the amount of ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Giants

    They are unmoving, uncaring, unsharing, unmerciful gods. My petals are dying, my leaves are fading. It is dark, as it ever been. They spread their arms and their leaves to ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Years in Wormholes

    I am sorry, Mr. Worm you are so very busy. Eating and making wormholes takes quite a lot of energy. I am delicious, you would agree? The brightest apple of ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Old Man Beyond The Stair

    We chanced upon a stair; you said he wasn't there. Shame started on my mouth, but I still had my doubts. I left you going up, you left me falling ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    Heck I thought drugs were schizophrenic...Cause one time I saw an anti-meth commercial and this girl was delusional (and strangely, meth makes her obsessive-compulsive and makes her wanna clean everyt

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    Well uh...He was hallucinating. Like while high. Nothing really happened. I guess I'm too vague, and haven't the slightest clue on how to move on after the kid committed suicide. ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello Mr. Tiger

    Before you think I'm a psycho halfway through reading this, it does have a moral at the end. And besides that, I wanted to scare somebody, myself included ;) [EDITED] ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello, anybody there?

    I had a friend once, I used to use him a lot with my black pen, back when I was ten. But nobody took notice. He used to hate it, ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Questions

    Yeah, question mark has too much pause in it. Also between metronome and Eternally, doesn't sound like you need a comma there. Don't also make/force your lines end-stopped all the ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Halloween revenge

    I don't trick or treat (anymore), but I can imagine some kid doing this, lol. ----- I have TP'ed your house and your maple tree, so alone in your yard. ...

    Nov 4, 2007


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero