User avatar

Riveneye

  • Welcome Mat Re: New to Young Writers Society

    Hey Adim First off welcome back. I hope you can manage to at least hone your skills back to normal. So you can come up with some good yarns for ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "I'm nobody! Who are you?" - Emily Dickinson

    Hey Sarah It's great to have you with us. So your majoring in English. That's cool hopefully you'll enlighten the rest of us with your knowledged. Yay a christian and ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello :]

    Welcome to YWS Cherry. I think you condition is interesting but it must be a pain to have. Bet you'll come up with some real horror stories. I have something ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy New chick here XP

    Hey great to see another new writer. I joined about two hours before you. Don't worry about being short half my friends are short and most of them don't care. ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow writer/readers

    Hey everbody I'm Riveneye I enjoy writing Fiction, especially Fantasy and Sci-Fi. On the occasion I also write historical fiction. I'm currently finishing a novel and hopefully will have get ...

    May 17, 2010


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott