User avatar

RissaLately

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cruel Eyes Ch-2

    I woke up to gentle fingers brushing my hair from my face. I trued to sit up, wincing when pain shot up my body. "Lay down." A male voice said ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter Two: Anna

    This was amazing! I didn't see any major errors. Brooklynn and I watch in disgust as a greasy square of meat goes on a ghostly-white bun, a plastic piece of ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heartbreak

    This is so sad! It even made me cry a little. It was very good, but there were a few errors. "You know just in case anything happens to me ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Water Under The Bridge Chapter One: Shawn

    For the most part it flowed very well, though there were a few off-the-wall statements. try to put more details into it. try answering question like, what does the narrator ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cruel Eyes Ch-1

    Vendela Belladona is dead. I am Vendela Belladona. So just to make everything clear, I, Vendela, am dead. I can remember everything about the day of my death with perfect ...

    Apr 16, 2011


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer