User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ripple's Log

    And now, the quest to find a shield. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

    May 17, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I shall now earn my sword. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ...and I've also gotten my sword. Before officially becoming a knight. Somehow.

    May 17, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ripple's Log

    I shall now earn my sword. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

    May 15, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    At last, I have embarked on my way to knightdom. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. I have completed my work as a squire! I am ...

    May 15, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ripple's Log

    At last, I have embarked on my way to knightdom. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

    May 15, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Squires' Dormitory

    Hello, I would like to become a Squire, so that I may prepare myself for becoming a Knight.

    May 15, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Random Gif Wars

    May 14, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    I am INFP, and according to the 16personalities website mentioned by AdventurerDaniel, "INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictiona

    May 14, 2016


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon