User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I've already put one of my poems there. :D

    May 14, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your personality type?

    I am INFP, and according to the 16personalities website mentioned by AdventurerDaniel, "INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictiona

    May 14, 2016
  • Questions and Answers Re: Issue with posting a new work

    Thank you!

    May 14, 2016
  • Questions and Answers Re: Issue with posting a new work

    So, when I have been trying to type my poem into the publishing center, I can't simply press enter to type a new line, as it automatically puts an empty ...

    May 14, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I'm RippleGylf. I am an avid whovian, potterhead, sherlockian, and in almost every fandom, somehow. (Except for Supernatural. I have enough insane fandoms already.) I mostly write poetry, as ...

    May 14, 2016


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson