-
Re: Read and Review!
Could you review this poem, please?
Jul 22, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Why thank you. :) However, if it was not clear, my short-lived village was never commemorated with a badge. I would appreciate it if that were remedied.
Jun 28, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
... but my village was never declared before now. The expansion happened rather quickly, you see.
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I believe I have dominion over both a village and a hamlet, but how am I to exclaim this news?
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Your dream in one sentence...
I went to a relatively nearby amusement park, except the center of the park turned into a large corn field, and safety precautions were suddenly not a thing.
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Clean the Green
Thank you! :D
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Clean the Green
I'll sign up for When a Bird Sings.
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Ripple's Log
Earning a Coat of Arms may take a while, but I will persevere! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. ...
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Oh, and a lance, too. Now, to get a lance. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Ripple's Log
Now, to get a lance. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I believe that my new armor is ready to be polished. Armor! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Jun 27, 2016 -
Re: Ripple's Log
Armor! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Jun 25, 2016 -
Re: Your Most favourite Mod....
It would have to be Meandbooks for introducing me to the site, and being one of the only moderators I really know.
Jun 20, 2016 -
Re: Last person to post here wins (11)
Thank goodness for that. We wouldn't want any sparkles, would we?
Jun 3, 2016 -
Re: Last person to post here wins (11)
So, to win, am I supposed to kill the conversation? I am a bit confused.
Jun 2, 2016
