User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Art & Photography Re: mage's magical art

    @Mage That looks amazing! Thank you so much! :D

    Oct 12, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Mage's Magical Commissions [Closed]

    Text: RippleGylf Alignment: centered Reference Picture?: I don't have a specific picture in mind, but probably some sort of water thing. Type: A banner Other: Maybe use some sort of ...

    Oct 12, 2016
  • NovMo Archives Re: PlanMoWriMo!

    Probably a bunch of outlining the text adventure I really want to make. It'll be a huge effort, but I think I can make it work.

    Oct 3, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    This month's review day, while I can see the teams, I can't see a button to join a team. They also still have last month's names. Any chance of this ...

    Sep 24, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    At last, I have earned my Coat of Arms! Earning a Coat of Arms may take a while, but I will persevere! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. ...

    Sep 16, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    My dearest apologies, @reikann. Perhaps in the future, you will be more prompt in writing your reviews. ;) Either that, or I must take longer. One of the two. XD

    Sep 14, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: September is RevMo

    Well, I might as well try for Team Hare, seeing as I have 52 reviews left before my next star. ;) Plus, I really want to improve my reviewing quality.

    Aug 30, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for August 24 - September 11: Reikann!

    Congrats, reikann!

    Aug 24, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 6: Lovely Limericks of Poetry

    There once was an infamous Time Lord, who oft took companions on board. With foolhardy glee, other worlds he would see, and fight with a spoon, not a sword.

    Aug 10, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for August 7 - 21: RippleGylf!

    @Lavvie, that gif accurately describes my reaction to seeing this. Thank you so much! :D

    Aug 8, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 3: Six Word Short Stories

    Stolen: Two precious teenagers. Please return.

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 2: Paragraph Poetry

    Flames Is it possible to see the pain? The sorrow? Depression, that azure flame, knows nothing of sight. And yet it pleads, pleads to all the world, for even half-hearted ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Writing Olympics 2016 Re: Event 1: Shape Poems

    Here is my entry, "I don't think of myself as old".

    Aug 5, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: July 2016 ReviewDay Go!

    @Nate Are we still getting badges for review day? Still don't have any from June.

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Poetry Wars

    Username: RippleGylf Guest Judge?: No, thank you. Poem Title: Anthill Copy of Poem: I am not one who would relish the chance to prove my worth in the City. Too ...

    Jul 22, 2016


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria