User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • OOC Archive Re: Mana [DT]

    Leaning towards Fire magic. :D

    Feb 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mana [DT]

    ... I just realized that we already have a lancer... derp. Never mind, then. What about just wielding a lightweight metal staff? I'm imagining an inexperienced young adult, slight of ...

    Feb 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mana [DT]

    Fire looks cool. :D As far as combat goes, would melee with a spear work?

    Feb 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mana [DT]

    I was wondering if there was any chance I could join in some manner. (I'm sorry, I know I'm a day too late.)

    Feb 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Family Faerie DT

    If you are still interested in doing this, I'd love to join as the eldest fairy child. :D

    Feb 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Six SOULs [DT]

    Post is up. Hopefully it's okay that I introduced Toriel.

    Feb 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Six SOULs

    Jack Freeman Jack shook himself awake, moaning. He leapt to his feet. The pain in his back suddenly flared. Of course, he just had to include the cast-iron skillet in ...

    Feb 4, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Name: Jack Freeman (male) Color of Soul: Green Physical Description (Must wear a striped T-shirt for uniformity): scruffy golden brown hair, brown eyes, rectangular framed glasses, orange/yellow strip

    Feb 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Six SOULs [DT]

    I'm completely new to storybooks here on YWS, so is there a specific place to post the character description?

    Feb 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Six SOULs [DT]

    Name: Jack Freeman (male) Color of Soul: Green Physical Description (Must wear a striped T-shirt for uniformity): scruffy golden brown hair, brown eyes, rectangular framed glasses, orange/yellow strip

    Feb 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Six SOULs [DT]

    Which colors are left?

    Dec 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Six SOULs [DT]

    Could I join? I'm probably going to finish my first runthrough tomorrow, so hopefully I can dodge getting the ending spoiled until then.

    Dec 18, 2016
  • Holiday Archive Re: 2016 YWS Yearbook

    Claiming a spot.

    Dec 7, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Mage's Magical Commissions [Closed]

    @Mage that's alright. Thanks for letting me know. :D

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Mage's Magical Commissions [Closed]

    Huh. For some reason it still stretches on my profile. Still looks good, but it would be great if it wouldn't stretch...

    Oct 13, 2016


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter