User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • OOC Archive Re: The Curse of the Wyvern [DT]

    @featherstone9086 @sheyren I'd love to join, then! What exactly is needed, at the moment?

    Mar 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Curse of the Wyvern [DT]

    Still need another person?

    Mar 7, 2017
  • Archive Re: Mana

    Chapter 2F: The Dragoon Awakens For some reason, higher-ups always enjoyed sending Fyfa to Dragon's Dive, since the joke was so original. "For this mind-numbing task, you need to go ...

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Green room has been conquered!

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Ripple's Log

    My quest for a jeweled chalice begins! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Roots - LMS

    Week #2: When I was younger, I lived on a cul-de-sac where every so often, a parade would go by the end of the street. I never really knew why ...

    Feb 25, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: ...Undertale

    The fight with Mettaton was probably my favorite. The bit of strategy required to spare him was compelling. Best designed would probably be Asgore, but Undyne's would be the only ...

    Feb 21, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Roots - LMS

    Week #1: This is describing a minor detail of a single room in my former abode. It was this metal lantern that was... green? I'm still not sure what kind ...

    Feb 18, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Roots - LMS

    Current order of posted poems: 1. the lantern (Week #1) 2. the swingset (Week #4) 3. perspective shift (Week # 5) 4. eggshells (Week #8) 5. the parades (Week #2) ...

    Feb 18, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mana [DT]

    I'm prone to plan out my characters' entire lives before writing with them, so I have a few more lore questions. Sorry if this is bothersome. What are the differences ...

    Feb 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Six SOULs [DT]

    Do we want to continue with one of the two pairs, or should we introduce the last child?

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Media Reviews Re: ...Undertale

    Undertale is just fantastic, and makes my inner game designer squee.

    Feb 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mana [DT]

    @Lumi A dragoon sounds great! I'll look more into those kinds of characters and see what I can come up with. I'm excited. :D So, what is this country like? ...

    Feb 11, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Roots - LMS

    Basically, the goal of this collection is to record all of the early memories I can remember through poetry. Hopefully it is cohesive and interesting and all that. *crosses fingers* ...

    Feb 10, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Most Popular Season

    Season 4 of Doctor Who, obviously. XD In all seriousness, I love spring.

    Feb 9, 2017


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci