User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Other Poetry Re: The Princess In You

    It's a nice poem, but it doesn't make too much of an impact. You need to clean up your grammar as the other posters have said. It flows well, though, ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Had a Dog

    I Had a Dog I had a dog that gave me sweet life, But I had never once given it back. No sooner did I find it shot me. Then ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Icarus Quasar

    I enjoyed reading this very much. I particularly enjoyed reading the line "God is angry, God is a fingernail". It's all very surreal, contemplative, and it flows together very nicely. ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Abyss

    Urgh.. I don't know what I can add without simply repeating what the other posters here have already said. Anyway, it's a nice poem. Nice... just nice. I agree with ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    You have a good topic, but the rhyme scheme is so inconsistent... If you're going to rhyme, make a pattern. >_< I don't really feel that it's specific enough either, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I say I hate you,

    The emotion was great, but the way you constructed it wasn't great. All the rhymes were just too forced. Just work on weaving stanzas together and you'll be great.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I say I hate you,

    The emotion was great, but the way you constructed it wasn't great. Just work on weaving stanzas together and you'll be great.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My First Love Poem, "Remind Me"

    I must be a noob because.. two reviews?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lark

    The words you chose were very exquisite and rich, and the rhyming was well done as well. The rhyme scheme you chose was reminiscent of an Italian sonnet. A,B,B,A. (Abba, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My First Love Poem, "Remind Me"

    I'm not a love poet by nature, but I figured I'd give it a shot. This is what came out of me. Don't sugarcoat any comments please. Remind Me A ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. hello

    One of my friends informed me about this site and being a "hardcore" writer, I figured I'd join. =D

    Jun 1, 2008


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson