User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mask

    Rhymes got a bit forced in parts but rhythmically it was spot on. But I'll get away from the technical aspects. Emotionally it's like a knife, it cuts deep. The ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Failed Mother

    A Failed Mother She gave birth to her beautiful boy, Loved him with all of her heart. Whispered loving, mild words When he wailed at night. Time went on and ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time is running out -

    The use of onomatopoeia in this piece was nice. It helped bring out the drama and made it interesting to read. As the other posters have said, your Alice in ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ebb and Flow

    I actually really enjoyed reading that. Your rhymes were subtle and helped pull the poem together in a way instead of hindering the message of the poem. Going along the ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Me

    Please Me Sing a tune for my hungry ears. Murder me with the sound. Give me life, wake me up. I’ve lived in silence for so long. Just serenade me ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elusive words

    I can't really agree with Love2act4ever... My qualm lied in the rhymes. Your rhythm was fairly consistent with a hiccup here and there. You see, your rhyme scheme lacked complete ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Like Bobby Zimmerman's Blues

    Conceptually I applaud you. It's unique, organic, and refreshing to read something a bit more original. They way you constructed it I wasn't a fan of. It felt as if ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Coffee Cup

    I don't explain my work, as a writer that is not my job. I write for the self interpretation of my audience.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Coffee Cup

    My Coffee Cup The dregs in my coffee cup Resemble something I lost Swirling into your face Leaving once I look Why do they go? On diff’rent lands do you ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's block

    It's nice, but you really had some rhythm problems in there. The rhythm of the first stanza doesn't fit the second, particularly in the first and last lines. When reading ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    It's a beautiful love poem, but some of the rhymes weren't necessarily "true" rhymes. In the second and sixth stanzas, the words don't rhyme completely. Family, dearly? No. Again, mend? ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet of a Failed Mother

    Sonnet of a Failed Mother She gave birth to her child Oh loved him she did Her words were so mild Feelings were soon rid She lost her soft emotions ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Writer

    Finally a consistent rhyme scheme! ^_^ Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. I enjoyed it very much. As I said in the above statement, your rhyme scheme was consistent all the ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    I didn't particularly care for it. It just seems so unrefined to me. I found myself reading it quickly, like each line had little meaning. There were too many questions ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tear Drop

    Look over for spelling error(s), first off. It's a pretty poem, and I enjoyed reading it. It's more of a "feel good", "warm your heart" thing. You know? =3 If ...

    Jun 2, 2008


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)