User avatar

Ringo_rules987

  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    You know this is very reminiscent of Cyanide & Happiness from [url]Explosm.net[/url], which I go to on occasion for a good laugh. Both of them are as you said, very ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bathing In The Moonlight

    I really do think this has potential to be a really great poem. I truly believe that. I really enjoy the concept but the message of this poem could have ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Heart

    Overall I thought you did an "okay" job, but the rhyming was sporadic and all over the place. It lacked consistency. Probably cause, it misses you This was one main ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critique Boutique

    I'd appreciate it if you critiqued this Thanks in advance.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perhaps

    Perhaps I heard there was a secret note Not sharp, nor flat That legends wrote. But no one cared for music At the time. Perhaps this is really true. With ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Martha, I'm Coming

    I'll break this down one stanza at a time. Martha, I’m coming. It won’t be long. Just hold on tight and help me along. The rhyme here is awkward because ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I'll Miss You.

    I watched you go like that, And I couldn’t believe it. I thought you were strong. But I guess I was wrong. Awkward Rhyme You were the one who cheered ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Word Travels

    Word Travels I heard there was a God above And that his grace was great. He’d offer many gifts, But it was so hard to believe. The baffled king went ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Indians in the rain?

    I really liked all the imagery in this, it allowed me to paint a picture in my head, but there were some parts that didn't make sense to me. I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I promise

    I can't call this serious poetry, like all the other posters have said. See, when you kill us with repetition in list form it just gets monotonous. I can obviously ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What If...?

    I didn't get anything out of this. The questions made it so monotonous and so tedious to read I had difficulty getting through the poem. Conceptually and emotionally I liked ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feeble Creature

    Feeble Creature Look at that filthy thing on the ground What right does it have to live? Laugh and spit in its tearstained face Curse, condemn it to hell Make ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: College Collage

    It's a nice display. Everything is arranged in an interesting and fun way. Even better than that, each picture has a meaning. Aside from the panda, I don't understand the ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What A Disguise Love Is.

    I think a little more length would help its overall effect, but what you had there was absolutely beautiful. It was exquisite, and grammatical error(s) have been pointed out, so ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Failed Mother

    To be honest I really didn't feel this was my strongest work anyway, I'll see what I can do to edit it, but I've gone over this poem time and ...

    Jun 4, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres